Kurento Room is hosted on github:
The git repository contains a Maven project with the following modules:
- kurento-room - reactor project
- kurento-room/kurento-room-sdk - module that provides a management interface for developers of multimedia conferences (rooms) applications in Java.
- kurento-room/kurento-room-server - Kurento’s own implementation of a room API, it provides the WebSockets API for the communications between room clients and the server.
- kurento-room/kurento-room-client - Java library that uses WebSockets and JSON-RPC to interact with the server-side of the Room API. Can be used to implement the client-side of a room application.
- kurento-room/kurento-room-basicapp -
basic demonstration project, similar to
- kurento-room/kurento-room-test - a framework for functional tests of room applications. Required by tests from the demo and basicapp modules.